♥ Featuring ♥

BouquetBroom Broom Bouquet
×Hurray!!! Celebrating×

Hi Dear all Readers! 
YoYo~~ I'm here to share my happiness with everyone of you who are reading this post right now!

 I'm so so so surprise to get my friend acknowledge me about this! I was get a few Facebook travel page featuring about my travel post. But the most unexpectedly is that I got so much of FB shares and likes for my travel sharing as well as gain lot of view for my travel vlog in YouTube. It really seem like hard work payoff since writing blog for years! Although the path was start to slow down,
but those featuring really encourage me to move forward and also got me motive me to write more in order to benefit those travel lover. 

Anyway, I'm so happy to get such result <3 



*Travelog Featuring*

*GoAsiaFun Featuring*

*YouTube Views*

*Blog Post Views*


Every featuring, views, shares and likes really gain me lot of encouragement and happiness!
 So dear readers, please keep do that!! Share more!! Share more!! :D 

Also, there are overwhelming inquiries about the transportation information, itinerary details and more. Do welcome drop comment below or email me: suwen_521@hotmail.com



No comments